Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2022
Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D Overview
This program is a comprehensive solution within the civil sector, where software design and documentation, 2D and 3D data, and powerful tools for BIM in processes are.
AutoCAD Civil 3D provides the functionality of both AutoCAD and AutoCAD Map3D. It complements this with intelligent and dynamic models, an object-oriented environment and functionalities, and reporting and presentation tools for civil drafters or designers.
Features of Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Link topography from Civil 3D to Revit
- New features for rail design
- Curves and transition spirals alignment
- Optimized performance for DREF elements
- Add custom data to Civil 3D object labels by using property sets
- Use preliminary design models within Civil 3D
- Bring new roundabout designs into Civil 3D
- Enhance structural and civil design collaboration
- Offset profiles are more accurate with support for vertical curves
- Expanded corridor capabilities with more than 60 additional subassemblies
- Represent 3D solid objects more accurately with more control over visual properties
- Meet more design standards with additional fittings and appurtenances
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11
- CPU: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 64-bit (x64) processor
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: 10 GB of free disk space for install
- .NET Framework : .NET Framework Version 4.6
There are no reviews yet.